Saturday, January 19, 2008

BK's Toothless Smile



B'Elana came home from school on Thursday from school with 2 loose teeth! The first one fell out that evening, and the second one fell out on Friday night. We accidentally left the first tooth at home when we went up to Layton for her competition. The second one fell out at the hotel last night. Unfortunately, when I went to the hotel to get the rest of our stuff, I left THAT one at the hotel (yeah, mom forgot, AGAIN!!). Fortunately, BK knew where the first one was, so we left a little note for the tooth fairy to let him know that he needs to go to the hotel to pick up the other tooth. We'll see if the tooth fairy actually gets the note. (The tooth fairy doesn't have a good reputation in our home).


I can't believe that my little girl is getting so big! She is so excited to get a visit from the tooth fairy.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm glad to hear we're not the only home where the tooth fairy is kind of forgetful.

Alecia