On the radio this morning they were asking people to call in and tell about when they fell in love with their partner. Every since I heard the question this morning I've been thinking about it. I fell in love with Jason on a Debate trip to Arizona. A whole big group of us were in a hotel room and Jason bought a movie from the hotel. The movie was Ghost (that dates us doesn't it!) We were all talking and getting to know each other better and I realized what a great guy Jason is. Somehow (I think our friends did some switching) we ended seated next to each other in the RV on the way home. We got to know each other more and decided to make a go of dating.
But that's not when I really fell for him. I really fell for him a few weeks later. He was working at Peter Piper Pizza in Sugarhouse. I told him I was coming out to visit him and he made me a special pizza that said I "heart" U. That was the best surprise! Happy Valentine's Day!


This guy was sitting on my chair this morning when I came downstairs. He's been keeping me company all day. My hubby is so sweet! I love you, Jason!
No comments:
Post a Comment