We spent the weekend in Park City. Jason's team was playing South Summit, so I took Sunday off and we stayed up there Friday and Saturday night. Jason's team won and B'Elana and the cheerleaders cheered for his game and 2 others. After the games the girls and I went to the classic car show that was next door. I loved all the cool old cars. After all the games were over we went and saw Mamma Mia! at Park City's movie theatre. It was even more fun to see the second time around, because we've been listening to the sound track in our car and sang along (loudly and badly, lol) to every song. I'm just glad we won't be seeing any of THOSE people again. (I think they were really annoyed :) After the movie I took the girls swimming in the hotel pool for a little while.

B'Elana kissing the frog. He was sitting on a bench in the Red Rocks shopping center. We thought he was so cute, had to get a couple pictures with him.

Then we went to the Park City Resort. The girls went on the Legacy Launcher first.

Deanna kept trying and trying to a flip and could never make it all the way over!

B'Elana was able to do all kinds of flips.

Me with the girls. This was at the end of our day and we were all pretty tired.

B'Elana on the merry-go-round....she wasn't impressed.

The two little dots you see in the picture are Deanna and B'Elana coming down the Alpine Slide. We also did the alpine coaster and Deanna and I did the zip line. I LOVED the zip line. I would go up there and just do that over and over if I had the money!
I think that this was one of the best weekends we've had in a long time.
1 comment:
oh manI wanna do that!! I haven't been there in soo long(to the slide)
Post a Comment