Okay, bad mommy confession: I totally forgot to get Deanna's 7th Grade shots. So as of last Wednesday she was banned from school until we got them done. Jason wasn't able to get her over to get the doctor, so we ended up doing it on my day off on Tuesday. Turns out it was probably a good thing that I was there. It took both Jason and I holding her down to get the one shot she needed. In addition to having both of us holding her, she was screaming bloody murder and I'm sure EVERYONE in the clinic heard her! Thank heaven that is over for another 10 years or so.
Later that day I had an appointment with our favorite uncle to have a couple of fillings taken care of. Can I just say, I hope our girl never gets a cavity. They will have to sedate her for sure!
1 comment:
I think you should have just be against immunizations for personal reasons. I have a good friend back there in Utah that has never gotten his kids immunized. He just has to fill out a special form each year telling the school district to bite him.
Post a Comment