Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Father's Day

In honor of Father's day I am posting pictures of all the dads in my life.  First, my dad, who passed away 5 years ago and who I think about and miss every day.  The first picture is from when I was 4 years old. Don't ya love the 70s groove we have going on here?  Oh and I love the 'fro my dad is sporting :D


The other picture of my dad and I is from his wedding to Shelly in 2004.


The next dad in my life that I want to honor is my hubby, Jason.  This picture is from when I went to visit him in Seattle for his birthday.  We went to The Tokyo and had a wonderful dinner.



The next dad that I would like to honor is my father-in-law, Guy Wilcox.  He is always willing to help with getting my girls picked up or dropped off.  He loves spending time with us.

No comments: