We've been having a fun Halloween season this year! Deanna decided to be a Trick or Treat bag, and B'Elana wanted to be a butterfly. I had trouble finding a butterfly costume, so we bought her a butterfly fairy costume instead. Deanna's been having a problem with her costume, so we ended up getting her a backup. The backup costume is a Mideval Maiden. I think her Trick or Treat bag costume is really cute, but I also really like the Mideval Maiden.
There was an event at the Trick or Treat Street that was sponsered by the Girls Scout Council. In addition to being a Halloween party it was also a celebration of Juliette Gordon Low's birthday. She was born on Halloween. Both Deanna's and B'Elana's troops went to the event. Deanna tried to wear her Trick or Treat bag, but it kept falling off. My Brownie troop had so much fun. They learned how to say the Girl Scout Promise in sign language, learned how to to fold the flag and found out about where Juliette Low was born and where she started the Girl Scouts.
We also went to the Salt Lake City mommies Trunk or Treat. That was crazy! There were at least a thousand people there, and I only saw 5 people that I knew.
No comments:
Post a Comment