Saturday, November 3, 2007
Ouch....
We went to Cornbelly's today after Jason's football game and my Girl Scout training. We were having a grand time. The girls and I went through the corn maze, then decided to go ride the cow train. I took a picture of BK on the train and then tried to get on the train, not realizing that the it was going to be moving momentarily. So I took a header on the grass, and sprained my ankle. B'Elana saw me fall and cried the whole time the train was taking her around, so even though I was in pain the three of us went on the train a second time. I was going to take the girls on the hayride before we left, but the walk over there just about killed me, so we decided to head out. On the drive home it stopped hurting for the most part, but Jason and I thought it would be best to at least have it looked at. Nothing is broken, and they gave me an some meds to control the swelling as well as a brace. The saddest thing was when B'Elana came in after we sent her to bed because she couldn't sleep because she kept seeing me fall out of the train. What a sweet girl!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment