Saturday, December 15, 2007

Christmas is coming.

Christmas is coming and we are not ready in the least. We don't even have carpet in the room we put our Christmas tree in! I've been doing some shopping, and I've managed to get the gifts for my girls' cousins sent out. But I'm really not in a Christmas-y mood. Right now I'm wishing Christmas was over so life can get back to some semblance of normal.

We went to two Christmas parties today. One was a Christmas breakfast with Grandpa and Peggy. The second was the Teamster Party. The girls got balloon sculptures, got their faces painted and sat on Santa's lap.

I really want to go up to the zoo and see the lights they have up there and go see the lights around town. I think that would help change my outlook. Hopefully we'll be able to do something to get things going tomorrow.

No comments: