I am so excited, I get to go scrapping for 12 straight hours tomorrow. I predict that I will get all 301 pictures that I printed scrapbooked, enjoy a nice day with my daughter and actually FINISH my first scrapbook in YEARS! I guess we'll see if my predictions come true. Wish me luck :)
3 comments:
ohh sounds like fun! That's a lot of pictures to try and do at one sitting hehe.
I have all the materials to do our Belize trip but still have yet to print out the photos to do it. Maybe one century I will :).
Sarah
Did you do it???
Not quite :) I did get 10 pages done, so with the hour I took for lunch and the hour where I took a class about the Memory Manager software I averaged a page an hour. Deanna almost finished her book. She's been scraping in an 8X8 book and now wants to try a 12X12. I'm so proud, lol.
Post a Comment