Friday, February 6, 2009

It's Great to be EIGHT!!

Our BK turned 8 on Thursday. Due to having to travel to Vegas for cheer leading, we only got to go to dinner for her birthday. We did stop in Lehi so we could have dinner at the Tepanyaki that is there. There was another little girl that was celebrating her birthday as well. We brought all her presents with us. She only got one of her presents on her actual birthday, but she had fun playing with it in the car on the drive. We gave her a Hannah Montana design studio. She got the rest of her presents this morning. There was definitely a Hannah Montana theme to her birthday this year. She got a HM tooth tunes toothbrush, a HM Uno set, 2 puzzles, and an art set.

I have a few pictures, but the connection here is really bad, so I'll have to post them when I get home.

Happy Birthday, B'Elana Kathryn! We love you!

No comments: