Today was B'Elana's first day of 2nd grade. She was so excited, she was up at 6 when we got Deanna up to get her to the bus. By the time I got back from taking Deanna to the bus, she was ready to go. She had so much trouble deciding which shirt to wear. I had to work after I dropped her off today, so we got there a little early and took some pictures. B'Elana was happy to see all of her friends from first grade and meet some new friends. When I asked her what they did today, she claimed that they didn't do anything. I'm not sure I believe that, but it's her story, so I'll let her have it :) She was so proud of her purple Hanna Montana backpack, and loved that her shirt matched the backpack. I'm so proud of her. I hope she has a great year!
No comments:
Post a Comment