Thursday, August 21, 2008

School Starts Again

Wasn't it just yesterday that I was posting about Deanna graduating from 6th grade and B'Elana finishing up 1st grade? Monday is the big day. Deanna attended a preview day for 7th grade today. Except for accidentally locking her locker combination in her locker, she said it was a pretty good day. She'll have a few friends on the bus with her when she goes to school. And it will be a nice LONG bus ride. She will have plenty of time to read and finish her homework on her way to school :)

B'Elana is starting 2nd grade on Monday. She's excited to be going back to school, but also a little sad that summer is ending. We went to her back to school night to meet her teacher and turned in all her paperwork for school. I think B'Elana really liked meeting her teacher. Mrs. Pettinger seems really nice and I've heard she is a great teacher.

I'm so proud of both my girls. I hope you both have a great school year!

No comments: